Hello and thanks for stopping by! I’m an on location and primarily natural light photographer here in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. On those dark or grey Washington days, I pull out the additional lighting to create a little extra drama!
I spend most of my time creating images for Seniors, Families and Newborns … but on my extra energetic days I love chasing dogs and capturing athletes doing what they do best!
A little bit about me:
- I’m married to the most supportive, wonderful guy… he’s a keeper!
- My 4 daughters bring me joy. laughter, love and alot of noise into my life and I wouldn’t have it any other way!
- I love coffee, chocolate and high heels…
- I shoot with a Canon 5D Mark III and all prime lens’.
- I’ve been a Seahawk Season ticket holder for over 20 years… and the Super Bowl win of 2014 ranks up there with one of my happiest days! Top 10 at least!
The most important thing to me is that your experience when getting your picture taken is laid back and fun. Give me a ring and let’s talk locations, clothing and how to make this an enjoyable experience!